Here’s the first update released for the new Final Cut Pro X. This update waited long by the users and here it is. Here it full Final Cut Pro X 10.0.1.
– Export audio and video stems as a single multitrack QuickTime movie or as separate files using Roles.
– Import and export XML to support third-party workflows.
– Place Projects and Events on Xsan to improve collaboration between editors.
– Set custom starting timecode for your projects.
– Add transitions to connected clips in a single step.
– Enable full-screen view in Mac OS X 10.7 Lion.
– Speed up delivery with GPU-accelerated export.
Final Cut Pro X… Completely redesigned from the ground up, Final Cut Pro adds extraordinary speed, quality, and flexibility to every part of the post-production workflow.
Revolutionary Video Editing
Powerful Media Organization
Compelling, Customizable Effects
Integrated Audio Editing
Intuitive Color Grading
One-Step, Optimized Output
Mac OS X 10.6.7 or later
64-bit Intel processor
2GB RAM (4GB recommended)
OpenCL-capable graphics card or Intel HD Graphics 3000 or later, 256MB of VRAM, display with 1280-by-768 resolution or higher.