Record. Edit. Share.
ScreenFlow is powerful, easy-to-use screencasting software for the Mac. With ScreenFlow you can record the contents of your entire monitor while also capturing your video camera, microphone and your computer audio. The easy-to-use editing interface lets you creatively edit your video, and add more images, text, music and transitions for a truly professional-looking video. The finished result is a QuickTime or Windows Media movie, ready for publishing to your Web site or blog or directly to YouTube or Vimeo.Use ScreenFlow to create high-quality software demos, tutorials, app previews, training, presentations and more.
Record from your screen, a video camera, microphone and computer’s audio all at the same time
Full screen HD capture, optimized for the best, most efficient screen capture
Keynote and PowerPoint support
Intuitive editing interface allows you to add professional touches:
* Full range of elegant 2D & 3D transitions
* ‘Callouts’ to blur and highlight areas on-screen
* ‘Video Annotations’ to draw circles, squares, lines and arrows
* Elegant text and titles
* Video actions to zoom, pan and add motion
* Customizable cursors
* Advanced audio controls
* Clip speed changes, freeze frames
* Use cursor keys to move video clips around the canvas
* Set exact place for an object by entering the coordinates in the inspector
* Full screen preview
Export using multiple preset settings
Customize and save your own export settings
Publish directly to YouTube or Vimeo, or export to an all-in-one Flash video presentation
Full integration with Elgato Turbo H.264 for speedier exports of your H.264 movies
Optimized to take advantage of productivity enhancements in Mac OS X Lion.