FontXChange converts fonts between common font formats, including OpenType (PS), Web Fonts (WOFF), PostScript Type 1, and TrueType for both Macintosh and Windows.
* Convert Windows & Macintosh fonts
* Convert TrueType to PostScript
* Convert to Web Fonts
How It Works
FontXChange is designed to understand many different font formats and can convert fonts into many different formats. This makes FontXChange useful to:
* Convert PostScript Type 1 fonts (Macintosh or Windows format) into a single modern OpenType font file that works on both Macintosh & Windows. End the headaches of the outdated two-file system of screen font and printer font combinations. Just one font file that works.
* Convert TrueType fonts to PostScript fonts. No more printing problems and incompatibilities associated with TrueType fonts and high-end output devices.
* Convert Windows fonts to Macintosh and vice-versa. Easily share fonts across different computers, even different operating systems.
* Convert to web fonts that can be used on web pages