Transform images with core Adobe Photoshop features in an app designed for tablets. Combine images, apply professional effects, share results with friends and family through sites like Facebook, and more – all from the convenience of your iPad.
* Usepopular Photoshop features designed for the tablet such as layers, selection tools, adjustments, and filters to create mind-blowing images.
* Use your iPad camera to fill an area on a layer with the unique camera fill feature.
* Select part of an image to extract by scribbling with the Scribble Selection tool.
* With Refine Edge, use your fingertip to capture even hard-to-select image elements, like hair, with ease.
* Search and acquire images with the integrated Google Image Search.
* Share images on Facebook and view comments right within the app.
* Browse an inspirational gallery for the styles and results you’d like to achieve. Then follow step-by-step tutorials to easily learn techniques the pros use for great-looking results.
* Use AirPrint for wireless printing of Photoshop Touch projects.
* Upload projects to Adobe Creative Cloud* and open layered files from Adobe Photoshop Touch in Photoshop CS5.
* Maximum image resolution: 1600 x 1600 pixels
* Requires iPad 2 and iOS 5. Not available for iPad (first generation).